Sunday 10 June 2012

Plan to Digitise my Discography

December 31st 2011:
I have taken a first step in an ongoing series to digitise a discography that I have been compiling since around 1980. At the moment I have the data on index cards (around 10 trays full). I hope as well to assemble it all together in a workable data base. If you know of an efficient way of accomplishing this or what I have on a particular artist please send me an email to: sylvainmrichard@gmail.com
The posting on this blog will be labelled “Discography”. Hopefully I will also learn to index.
31 Décembre 2011:
J’ai pris une première étape dans une série en cours de numériser  une discographie que je compile depuis environ 1980. En ce moment, j'ai les données sur des fiches (environ 10 plateaux complet). J'espère aussi bien pour l'assembler tous ensemble dans une base de données réalisable. Si vous connaissez un moyen efficace d'accomplir cela, ou ce que j'ai sur un artiste particulier veuillez m'envoyer un courriel à: sylvainmrichard@gmail.com
L'affichage sur ce blog seront étiquetés «Discographie». J'espère que j'apprendrai également à indexer.


No comments:

Post a Comment